Monday, September 29, 2008

Brooke and Daddy's BIG night out!!!


So, Brooke & Jared went out for a big night on the town last Friday night! They went to see Les Miserables at the Fox Theatre in downtown Atlanta. They got all dressed up and looked SO nice! Jared took her to the Cheesecake Factory to eat and Brooke thought she had died and gone to heaven! Especially when they got a piece of Godiva chocolate cheesecake! :) She told Jared that "the Fox is ALMOST as nice as the Cheesecake Factory!" What a hoot! She was so excited and kept telling her friends at school all week where they were going, but NO ONE knew what she was talking about. They had never heard of Les Mis OR the Fox! I told her it was because it wasn't in CANTON! She was so frustrated, but finally asked one of her teachers if she had heard of it and she was so impressed and excited for Brooke! Brooke was so relieved and didn't feel crazy anymore! So, anyone who knows Jared knows HOW hard it is to get him to take pictures. I convinced him to take the camera with him, he gets down there then realizes the card isn't in the camera!!! So, he takes the card out of his PHONE and puts it in the camera and takes a couple of pictures. All because he knew how bad I wanted pictures of their BIG night. Isn't he a "fart smeller"?!?




4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! Brooke is gorgeous, I love her hair! Did she use the barrel iron on it? Jared makes me laugh. Smart move to think of using his phone card for the camera.

Rebecca said...

How fun. I love daddy daughter nights!

Kizzy said...

i hate that she is growing up and i don't get to be there!! i hate that brielle doesn't know you!! i hate that i live 2000 miles away from you! thanks for listening to me vent this morning! you are the best! i can always count on you. i love you!

Marcie said...

Oh, beautiful Brooke! I am so excited that you have a blog! Now I can see what you're all up to and get my dose of Marcom! We miss you all so much! What a sweet daddy to take out his daughter.