Thursday, October 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRADLEY BEAR!!!

He set his candles up in "tepee" style. That's what he wanted. (Don't you love the mess behind him in this picture! Chase's science project behind him.)
The "bear is now 8 years old!!!


Bradley on his new bike. He also wants a rail to add to their skate board ramps. We'll have to get it this weekend.

Eating dinner at Shane's Rib Shack. This is his FAVORITE place to eat. Don't you just love the Disney birthday hat he's wearing. It's our little family tradition to make the kids wear it the day of their birthday. The candles on the top of the hat actually light up and blink! I love it and the kids LOVE wearing it. They stop traffic with it on. :)

Bradley and his class. I went and had lunch with him and passed out the cupcakes. After that I checked him out and he spent the rest of the day with me. The kids loved the cupcakes because they had gummy finger puppets on top of them. They didn't care about the cupcakes, but the finger puppets were a BIG hit! Next time I'll save myself the work!

I forgot like a ding-dong to take pictures of Bradley doing his most favorite thing in the whole world...skateboarding! When Chase got home from school I took the boys to Progressive Skate Park for 2 hours of non-stop skateboarding. That's what Bradley wanted to do on his Birthday. It's a GREAT indoor skate park here in Canton. I'll have to post pictures next time.





2 comments:

Kizzy said...

Can you believe him and tylar are 8? we met when they were 3 months old! cute cupcakes. looks like he had a fun day.

Lisa said...

I love the family picture up top! Seriously, you are one of the best looking families I've ever seen!