Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Diet Update

Ok...I said I would report to my blog 1/2 way through and give my progress, so here it is! I'm DOWN 6 pounds and UP 2 new dresses and 2 new bathing suits! :) Jared is doing even better than me! He joined the GYM for the FIRST time in his LIFE about 2 weeks ago. It is going great! I THINK he has really caught "the fever"! It is sooooo cute to see him in his "work-out" clothes!!!! I just love saying, "my husband is at the gym"!!! He is such a hot dude anyway! So we have about 3 weeks left and I am DETERMINED to loose another 6 pounds! I'm going to the gym for the next 2 weeks at Jared's gym so we can work-out TOGETHER, which has always been a dream of mine! I'll let ya know how it goes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Like you said, "Nothing tastes better than skinny." I hear everyone decided at the superbowl to do the colon cleansing diet. That may help you lose the other 6 lbs. GOOD LUCK!
Amber

KatSpy said...

Way to go Dawn. You'll make it.

Rebecca said...

Way to go. You help keep me motivated!

Marcie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! We need to see a picture of the sexy new you when all is said and done. You were a skinny, sexy lady BEFORE the diet so I'm sure you're quite the knock-out now!!!