Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My trip to see Kizzy in Pheonix!

It only took me 2 YEARS to go see Kristina in Pheonix, but I finally did it! Kristina is "like" my best friend...no really she is my best friend! 2 years ago she and Jeremy decided to move back to Pheonix where all their family is. They have been out here a few times since then, but me and Jared haven't made the trip out there yet. Jared really couldn't take the time off work so he told me to go by myself. It was the 1st time I flew by myself!!! Can you believe it! 38 and never flown alone. It went really good though. I didn't even get lost or confused in the airport NOT ONCE! (that's like amazing for me!) I was really proud of myself. :) We had SOOOO much fun! We shopped a ton! She took me to get "authentic" mexican(Totally the best!). I went to IN & OUT BURGER for my 1st time! Totally yummy, Jared was SO jealous! They took me to see the house Kristina grew up in and the house Jeremy lived in. I met some of her friends and we just basically hung out. Pheonix was really pretty. The sunsets are AMAZING and the warm weather is the BOMB! I could totally get used to living out there where it's warm ALL year! I miss Kristina so much, but I know they made the right decision to move back. Maybe ONE day, they'll be able to move back to Georgia! :)
Jeremy being Jeremy!
Two little hotties ready to go out!

3 little hotties!


Kiley and Tylar after their volleyball game. They have grown up so much! I can't even believe that they're not little girls anymore, they're big girls now! They are just the sweetest and cutest ever! I didn't get a picture of Brielle because she wouldn't let me! But, you can't believe how CUTE she is and FUNNY! She says the most grown up things and she just itty bitty, it's a trip! Jeremy & Kristina have done a great job on them!


5 comments:

KatSpy said...

That's so great you got to go to AZ. That AZ sun is unbeatable...esp. when we're FREEZING here. My toes could so go for some of that warmth.

Anonymous said...

My wife got to go to sunny Arizona..... and all I got was the bill!!!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a great trip. Don't you just love the West! :)

Lisa said...

Isn't In-N-Out the greatest?? I too am jealous you got to eat that.

Kizzy said...

ok so 1st of all did i or did i not tell you NOT to post those pics on your blog????? i am going to forgive you only because i am sooooo glad you came to see me!! i had an absolute blast! i was exhausted sunday night after church. seriously, i was! i hope you had as much fun as i did. see you in a couple of months! where are we going by the way???