Monday, November 3, 2008

Way to go GATORS!!!

Jared & Reed Ellsworth, Brooke, Bradley & Chase showing their Gator spirit!

Jared, Reed, Bradley & Chase
I had to post this on our blog because I think this is so funny! We went to the Ellsworth's house on Saturday to watch the Florida & Georgia game. I painted the boys faces in the gator colors and they all looked so funny! It was really cute how they got into the spirit of it all. They went outside and played football while the adults actually watched the game. I just hope my parents don't see Brooke the "traitor" though! She's always been such a HUGE Tennesse fan that I don't think Papa Talley is ever going to let her live it down when he sees her face painted in the Florida colors! She really just did it for the fun of it though, so don't get too upset Papa! Her blood still runs orange just like MINE! Good job Florida though! Jared is trying to get some tickets to the SEC on Dec. 6, so if anyone knows a way for him to get some, LET US KNOW!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

How CUTE your darling family is! Sweet Brooke can hold her own with all those boys can't she?! It's been so fun for me to check out your blog. We really miss you guys. Kennedy misses Brooke something fierce as well! Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Rebecca said...

Way to go Gators!! No, I have no idea about football espically out here!:) Fun pictures.